Just moments ago, Google finally started offering US residents to participate in its Glass Explorer Program. Anyone over 18 and living in the US has got a chance to become an explorer by visiting the Glass site today and purchase.
The Explorer bundle will cost US$1500 + tax, and will include the Glass, its charger, a pouch, mono earbud and your choice of a frame or a shade. Hurry up! Spots are limited, and we heard geeks are going crazy.
[button link=”https://glass.google.com/getglass/” type=”big” newwindow=”yes”] Get Google Glass[/button]
- Adjustable nosepads and durable frame fits any face.
- Extra nosepads in two sizes.
High resolution display is the equivalent of a 25 inch high definition screen from eight feet away.
- Photos – 5 MP
- Videos – 720p
- Bone Conduction Transducer
- Wifi – 802.11b/g
- 12 GB of usable memory, synced with Google cloud storage. 16 GB Flash total.
One day of typical use. Some features, like video calls and video recording, are more battery intensive.
- Included Micro USB cable and charger.
While there are thousands of Micro USB chargers out there, Glass is designed and tested with the included charger in mind. Use it and preserve long and prosperous Glass use.
The MyGlass companion app lets you set up contacts, Glassware, and other features. It’s available for Android and iOS.
- MyGlass for Android requires Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher.
- MyGlass for iOS requires iOS 7 or later (iPhone 4 and above, iPad 2 and above with cellular connection).
Glass can be used as a Bluetooth headset with any Bluetooth compatible phone.